5.0

Very pleasant and professional They took time to find out about my own specific needs and focused on them during the massage I will definately return.

The Wellness Center was neat and clean; they did not make me wait for my appointment; the girl who did my massage was very professional and pleasant.

This massage was amazing! I highly recommend this medical clinic . I am newish to living in this area and can happily say I think I have found my new massage therapist:-) Big thumbs up!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Medissa Wellness Center. the best about medissa wellness center massage therapy from Medissa Wellness Center was very pleasant and professional. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Medissa Wellness Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Medissa Wellness Center to other companies on our site.

Comments